We provide expert vinyl siding installation for Kimberling City, Branson West, Reeds Spring, Branson and other nearby cities in the Ozarks.
If you have questions or would like a quick quote, give us a call 417-213-1216.
Click here to see all the before and after photos
The Benefits of Vinyl Siding
Vinyl siding is the most cost effective way to protect your home from the elements, save on energy costs, and attain the satisfaction that comes from knowing you will never have to paint again! Plus, new siding adds “curb appeal” while reducing energy costs.
Vinyl siding, when properly manufactured and expertly installed, will protect your home in several ways:
- Vinyl siding creates structural integrity and becomes a protective shell for your home.
- Vinyl siding will increase “R-value” which is the energy efficiency rating that measures thermal resistance and the insulating capacity of any given material.
- Properly installed, vinyl siding will allow moisture to escape, permitting the walls to “breathe.” Vinyl siding also allows issues associated with mold, mildew, and rot to be effectively averted.
- Vinyl siding will prevent air infiltration, significantly reducing noise and pollution.
Vinyl siding is a great choice for homeowners looking to reduce maintenance while increasing energy efficiency. Throughout the years, vinyl siding has become an in-demand home exterior solution because of its ability to resist the elements of nature, lower energy costs, and increase home value. It is also extremely popular because of its affordability compared to other types of home exterior claddings.
The demand for vinyl siding is why we’ve chosen to provide it as part of our home improvement offerings and it can be installed on almost any house. There are also several options with respect to style, patterns, and colors which allow for endless possibilities to create the perfect look for the exterior of your home.
Why choose vinyl siding?
- Up to 76% fewer seams
- Never requires painting
- 4 times more insulating power
- 45% more noise reduction
- Guaranteed to let your home breathe
- 300% more impact protection
- Improved energy-efficiency
- Seal out dust and dirt from outside
- Reduce noise from the outside
- Easy to clean
- Enhanced security
- Resists damage from cold, windy climates
- Resists damage from wet, humid climates
- Resists flame
- Resists damage from flying debris
- Resists insect damage
- Resists cracking
Potential Tax Savings From Energy Efficient Products
Homeowners may be able to claim a federal tax credit for upgrading their primary residence with energy efficient building components, such as insulation, exterior windows and doors. Deduction restrictions do apply, and you should consult your tax professional for details. But just as important, upgrading to energy efficient siding, windows and doors can save homeowners hundreds of dollars in heating and cooling costs each year.
Ready to get started? Give us a call at 417-213-1216.